-
August 12th, 2001, 06:28 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
-
August 12th, 2001, 05:54 PM
#2
Macydamn
Guest
*giggle* Is that top guy Jesus or Willie Nelson?
-
August 12th, 2001, 08:50 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
*L* it didnt say...but hey!..somebody put willie on a pussy...whoooaaaa!!
-
August 12th, 2001, 11:29 PM
#4
~*AngelKiss*~
Guest
OMG.......mel those are crazy funny *L
Some people have some wild ass imaginations *giggles
-
August 13th, 2001, 12:39 AM
#5
Inactive Member
OMG...How cool!!! I want a stick figure pushing a lawn mower above my crotch hair and a frog crawling up my chest.I only have one tattoo..a red long stemmed rose with a red heart nestled in the leaves.And,just like everyone says....once you get the first one it is soooooo addicting.....*G*
-
August 13th, 2001, 02:32 AM
#6
HB Forum Owner
-
August 13th, 2001, 04:08 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Whoa. That's pretty fucked up mel.
Funny as hell though. 
------------------
From the foggy mists of the Medicine Bow Forest.
First member of:
Gangstas of Luv
"Leave me alone don't want your promises no more,
cause rock n roll is my religion and my law,
won't ever change may think it's strange,
you can't kill rock n roll it's here to stay."
-Ozzy
-
August 13th, 2001, 05:11 PM
#8
Inactive Member
OK, Im sure I have said this before, but here it goes again. I have a dolphin on my right "love handle", my right hip. It is a dolphin with lots of colors on it. It is a dolphin jumping and the sunset reflecting off its back. It has orange, yellow and purple, blue in it.
BUT...I want one more. I want a tattoo of my other spititual animal. A wolf. Here is my idea. I want two wolf cubs maybe on my back right about my shoulder blade. 2 wolf cubs with my kids' names around them. Then I think thats all Im gonna get. I dont want to become a comic book page or a doodle pad.
T has seen my dolphin tattoo. Ask him. *L*
-
August 14th, 2001, 09:52 AM
#9
Inactive Member
LMAO oh shat!!!
me an my best friend r gunna open a tattoo/piercing parlous called "gourdo's", cuz we both looooooooooooove to draw *L*
i hadda take out my only piercing (my tongue) for reasons i dun care to explain, but ihave no tatty's... i want a lil red bird, on my right thigh, with tha name Jason underneat.. cuz well, it's a long story *L*
-
August 14th, 2001, 11:41 AM
#10
Inactive Member
LMAO
pretty good Mel
i was thinkin a getting a tatoo peirced on my knob once.......was going to be of a $100 note so the girlfriend could blow as much money as she wanted LMAO
sorry couldnt resist that 
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks